This is a recent (March 2006) photo of me. I don't normally look this sombre - it was a photo for a national newspaper so I was trying my best to look business-like. The photo appeared in the March 31st edition of the Irish Times newspaper in the business section. That's why I'm pictured next to my Laptop and mobile phone. All photo-ops involving web entrepreneurs (that's me) must include said entrepreneur's laptop and/or mobile phone - I think it's some kind of Tech Journalism Law. You can click on the thumbnail to see a larger version of the photo. March 31st 2006 was also the date my son Sean was born which is kind of weird - having your 15 minutes of fame and a half-page feature in the national newspaper on the day your son is born.
- Bookmarks interesting stuff I find on the web. (Updated almost daily)
- Photos haven't really used Flickr much these past few years. I still take photos, I just don't feel like sharing them.
- Work LinkedIn - This will tell you where I have worked and where I am currently working.
- Banter I'm on Twitter. Been there a while which is how I got my first name as a username.
- Facebook I don't spend much time there.
- Music I dabble.
- Blogging I'm using a home-brew blogging system based on Markdown and TinyMake.
- Coding My Open Source contributions to CPAN. Must work on that.